If you are a lover of peanut butter then we recommend that you stay away from this Instant Regret Peanut Butter. Stay well away. The most aptly named Instant Regret is offensively hot. Like Really REALLY hot. 12 million Scovilles hot. Spiced with the king Naga Chilli, with a bit of Habanero chilli extract thrown in just to ensure that it burns you to death, this is not the kind of Peanut Butter sandwiches you want to be packing in your kids lunch boxes.
Take note of the warning on the website. This is scary stuff.
- HONESTLY, THIS REALLY IS HOTTER THAN WE EXPECTED. IT’S REALLY HOT.
- CAUTION: Hot Sauce contains extreme quantities of chilli and not suitable for children, pets or the elderly.Keep away from Grandma if you like her.
- CAUTION: Do not put in direct contact with eyes or downstairs area, and wash hands after handling.
- CAUTION: This sauce has been made in a factory that regularly uses tree nuts and peanuts, although that’ll be the least of your worries once you try some. Peanut Butter contains Peanuts.
- DO NOT go overboard. Test your tolerance; otherwise you may ruin your BBQ, and or life.
- DO NOT Give to unsuspecting people without warning, even if you really don’t like them.
- DO NOT Consume while driving or operating heavy machinery… or any machinery.
- DO NOT Consume if you have a history of heart problems, chilli terror or any other concerns about spicy food.
- DO NOT Consume without handy supplies of milk, yoghurt and other cooling food substances.
- DO NOT Place on sensitive areas of unsuspecting people’s bodies.
- Not suitable for children or persons under the age of 16… or over 16 for that matter.
- OK, so you might be able to buy finer peanuts, but not many.
- Delicious crunchy peanut butter
- Infused with 12 million SHU chilli
If that doesn’t scare you away then by all means, punish yourself.